Friday, October 12, 2012

"Plain Jane" Makeup Look

This makeup look was inspired by some ad I saw for Fresh Cosmetics, (www.sephora.com/Fresh) that said something along the lines of  "The new look: Glossy Lashes and Nude Lips." I thought, huh, that sounds kind of super minimal... but I think I'll try it.
So, I used my favorite concealer, Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer, to cover my ugly under-eye circles. Then I used my Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick to cover up any acne, and then used my Covergirl Transelucent Fair powder to set it. I used e.l.f. Bronzer on my cheekbones. I then put two coats of Mary Kay LashLove Mascara in the color "I heart black" to my top and bottom lashes. I filled in my brows with Maybelline BrowStudio Brow Pencil in the color Blond. Lastly, I put on a thin layer of Original Chapstick and a few coats of MAC Creme d'Nude lipstick. I painted my fingernails black to try to add a little edge to the look.
Here's some pics. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment