Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Past Makeup Pictures














Okay guys, so the above pictures are just a bunch of different makeup stuff I have done in the past. You might've already seen these, because I posted a lot of these on Google+. I'm just posting them here to try to keep track of them. :)
1. Smoky eye with double wing-tail liner
2. Artwork face
3. Sketch vine & flower along face, 4-square check lips
4. Candy stripe lips
5. Candy stripe lips
6. Large arm burn
7. Simple minimal makeup
8. "Silver Tears of Winter"
9. Small arm wound
10. Half-face Spiderweb makeup
11. um... maybe a random evil mime? lol
12. Winged liquid liner with three small flick-tails underneath
13. Artwork face (See number 2.) The iris of her eye is photoshopped, but that's the only thing. I don't photoshop my makeup pics. My friend did this. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment